OurID LLC Terms of Service
We collect information from you when you register on our site, software, application, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site, software and application.
2 Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on OurID LLC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on OurID LLC’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by OurID LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on OurID LLC’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. OurID LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, OurID LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
5 Accuracy of materials
8 Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Nevada and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Last Edited on 2017-11-24